After the inspirational knitting blog entry, I needed to lie down in a dark room with a wet cloth on my head! So as a direct result, I’ve gone ahead and collected some truly beautiful and simple knitting patterns, which are perfect for those new to the art, those wanting a satisfying knit and perhaps those who just want to knit without having to watch what they’re doing.
I’ve chosen patterns which are slightly different from the standard scarf/hat combo that most beginners knit. The skill – pick a really lovely yarn in your favourite colour. Perhaps even a nice chunky yarn. Whatever you knit will automatically look fantastic. Which is your favourite?
1. Easiest Baby Booties by Gina Michele.
2. Lightning Fast Mistake Rib scarf by Purl Bee
4. Teen’s fingerless gloves by Mama in a Stitch
5. Mitered Coasters by Learn Knitting Stitches
6. I love stockinette baby bib by Laura Treadway
7. Leafy Washcloth from Tricksty Knitter