On Thursday a surprising thing happened, kfklever nominated me for the WordPress Family Award. I have to admit, I started blogging as those in the know unanimously declared that if you have an on-line business, you’ve “got to” blog. I knew nothing about blogging and had no idea what to expect.
A few months in, and blogging is one of the things about the business that is most successful and one that I enjoy. I have “met” people, learnt things, seen projects which I would have missed but for WordPress. I am able to enjoy my craft without feeling odd, or as if I were a “batty old woman”. No-one is critical (at least directly) and I have received untold support from total strangers. For someone with an incredibly small family who are rather put-upon by my hobby/business, I’m thankful.
I am grateful to kfklever for her nomination as well as to my band of loyal followers. Thank you to you all for reading.
My nominations are to the following – thank you for your comments:
2. Tamsyn G.
4. Yarny Cakes
6. Elk Studio
9. Garn Harmoni
If you choose to pass on this award, here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
To my WordPress family – we are what we make, and because of that, we are stronger than we ever knew!