I am sure that most will know that this is an interchangeable circular KnitPro needle. This marvellous tool has so many fantastic features that I just have to make a list to make sure I get them all:
- Light, smooth wooden needles (no aching joints even after hours of knitting);
- Mix and match needle size with cables to fit in with your project, or even with as your project grows, with the clever key design;
- Smooth transition from needle to cable avoiding snagging (unlike cheap versions);
- Pretty, pretty, pretty coloured design on the needles which helps to knit with difficult fibres e.g. bouclé as you can clearly see where the needle starts and the yarn finishes;
- Easy to take travelling – detach needles, attach cable ends to ensure no runs, pack separately in hold.
- No more jabbing your fellow passengers in the side whilst commuting. Well, not unless you want to;
- No need for lots of different needle sets as circular and straight are all taken care of with one set.
As ever, there is one little snag. Those clever marketing people at KnitPro have launched Cubics.
I am SOOOO intrigued. Square knitting needles. Apparently they help with tension. I don’t have tension issues that I’m aware of, well, not in knitting anyway, but these beauties continue to sing their siren song.
I cannot think of anyone who wouldn’t enjoy the freedom that these silky needles offer. Love them to bits and no, unfortunately I’m NOT on a commission from KnitPro!
For more information on Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2013, please visit www.eskimimimakes.com or search for 4KCBW.